Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Movin' on

Bloggerocalpyse of 2011.  We'll all remember where we were when we realized we couldn't post our snarky remarks about the weather or Aston Kutcher's new job.  MOst of us were on Twitter--bitchin about how we couldn't get on blogger.

Anywhoozits, I've been eyein Word Press for a while now.  I have two blogs, and to use them on blogger, i have to have two different accounts, two logins, yada yada yada.  WP let's me manage both from one place, so it makes sense.  That and i finally decided to pay for a domain name.  So, from now on i'll be posting over at:

http://thissideoftypical.com/

I may link back to this blog from time to time, but won't be making any new posts from here.  Been nice knowin' ya Blogger.  It's not you.  It's me.  I think we'll do better if we just said goodbye here.  And if someone slashes my tires--don't think i won't know it was you.