Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

30 Day project: Day 2


Day 02 - A picture of you and the person with whom you have been close the longest.

This is me and my mom. (well, my mom, my best friend and my spawn and me--I discovered looking through my pics that it's a rare find to have a pic with both me and my mother in it. Usually because the camera is in my hands. And those that do exist are not exactly…flattering to either of our, ahem, healthy figures. So, this little family photo will have to do. Besides, it makes sense--my BFF there is second on the list of people with whom I've been close longest)

Its been me and mom since forever. She was a single mom when it wasn't so cool to do so. And to her credit, I did not become a drug addict, marry a man who beat me or dance on a pole. So she must have done something right. Thanks, mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom rocks the free world. :D

jillsmo said...

Go, Mom, go!!

Unknown said...

Mom rocks!

Post a Comment