Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Morning After

So, last night was Purim. I'm not gonna say I drank to EXCESS, but there was drinking involved. (trying to keep up with the Old Man was a foolish endeavor)It turns out i am NOT a twenty-something with the liver of a champ who can drink all night and then roll out of bed to her dead end job at 7-11 without much of a hiccup. In fact, all that drinking did last night was make me tired. Seriously, not as much fun as it used to be.

So, creatively, I've got nothing for you today--but I did find this perfect hangover photo:


And in case you were wondering what alcohol does to the body:


Luckily for me, its STILL Purim. So a little hair of the dog might be in order. And by that I of course mean that my dog sheds on everything in this house and you cannot escape it…