Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

tagging

so i got tagged in another meme...




the lovely Jen over at Living Life with a Side of Autism (a seriously great blog, people--check her out!) decided to tag me in her attempt at underachievement. So i'm supposed to give you 7 facts about myself--heretofore unmentioned.

hmmmmm

1. i am not perfect at it, but i really dig on keeping a clean house. Actually i live in fear of becoming a hoarder, so keeping the house neat and tidy (and empty) makes me feel sane.

2. I really hate folding laundry. I have no problem sorting, washing, hell, i even hang it outside to dry. But there is just something about folding that makes me avoid it.

3. I don't like, or "get" iced coffee. I mean, what IS the point?

4. i view buying bread as a personal failure. Unless it's from the bakery outlet for half the price.

5. i hate talking on the phone. and i've been like this LONG before the advent of texting. And thank G-d for texting.

6. I consider myself a solitary witch. And a Jew. I don't find them to be mutually exclusive. I'm sure my rabbi would disagree. None of my witch friends would, though.

7. i miss trees. but not mold.

now i'm supposed to tag 10 people for this--but i'm not sure i can even name ten bloggers i know that haven't already been tagged for this, so imma name a few that prolly don't follow my blog, and those who do? heh heh.

1. Jen at Unedited
2. Paddy over at Flusterkuff
3. Tulpen at Bad Words
4. Debi at HuntersLyonesse
5. Jodi at The Mean Mom